Scope of application
PP diaphragm pressure gauges are specifically used in printed circuit board PCB/LCD liquid filtration pumps and petrochemical industries. In the PCB circuit board industry, such as metal etching machine and PCB / LCD cleaning liquid filtration pump, corrosion resistance, can measure high viscosity liquids, gases, widely used in chemical industry various chemical machinery. Such as developing machine, washing machine, etching machine, liquid filter and other equipment. Due to the integrally formed structure, the pressure gauge is less prone to cracks and oil leakage, and has excellent corrosion resistance.
1. Mirror material: tempered glass or PC.
2. Shell: 304 stainless steel shell or HCPP, fluorocarbon rubber has high chemical resistance, good PP stability and deformation temperature is 130 °C.
3. Filling solution: glycerin (99.5%).
4. Internal machine material: copper alloy.
5. Connector size and material: PP, erect or buried in standard internal teeth 1/2" PT / 1/2" NPT.
6. Measuring device and material: brass Baden tube, fluorocarbon rubber or Teflon diaphragm, VITON<25kg/cm2(bar) C-tube.
7. Panel material: aluminum, black font on white.
8. Pointer material: aluminum, black.
PP diaphragm pressure gauge characteristics
Product serial number 63-PP-AT (upright)
Pressure range 0~0.5 KG, 1KG, 2KG, 3KG, 4KG, 5KG, 7KG, 10KG, 15KG, 25KG, vacuum -0.1MPA ~0
Standard size 63mm
Accuracy ±, 1, 5%
Temperature range The maximum temperature during operation is 60 ° C (considering the conduction characteristics), the ambient temperature is about -20 ° C ~ 60 ° C